8 Pre-Wedding Beauty Tips For Indian Brides to be
To make awareness in brides there are some pre-wedding beauty tips. As days are passed pre-wedding beauty tips for a bride are changed a lot. Now a day’s every bride wants to look attractive as the bride is the queen of the day.
On the day of the wedding, every bride wants to look prettier and beautiful. As this day is a precious day of her life. Since you are going to tie the knot with the most special person in this world. This is an important event in your life which normally comes once in every individual’s life.
For this day every bride wants to stay beautiful. Here are some pre-wedding tips for this occasion:
Pre-wedding beauty tips for Face
Pre-wedding beauty tips for the face is as follows:
- Get your eyebrows in shape along with your body. Threading is a way of getting rid of all unwanted hair from the eyebrows and upper lip.
- Exfoliation is the best mechanism to remove dead skin from your face. The homemade exfoliate with powder of orange peels and an equal amount of yogurt is the best remedy. Rub this over your face gently and remove all dead skin.
- This will also help to whiten the complexion. It gives a natural glow on the face. Use this method once a week.
- Facials are a part of grooming. You can use an egg, lemon, and honey mask for pampering your skin at home.
- If you have dry skin that needs moisturizing, separate the white egg and beat the yolk. For oily skin, take the egg white only.
- For normal skin, use the entire egg. Apply the beaten egg, relax and wait 30 minutes, then rinse. You’ll love your new fresh face.
- Bleaching treatment is essential to protect face spots and pimples of any kind. The bleach must be selected according to the weather and the type of skin.
- Apply some good lip balm each night and exfoliate your lips once a week.
Pre-wedding beauty tips for Body
Pre-wedding beauty tips for the body is as follows:
- Keep the body in shape by starting a weight losing or keeping the body healthy program at 3-4 months before the wedding.
- Proper and regular exercise or visit to the gym will help to keep the body healthy and to maintain a good figure.
- Diet plays an equal role to an exercise in maintaining the shape of the body. One must bring changes in the diet by adding more vegetables and fruits in the diet and avoiding fried and processed foods.
- Exfoliation is required for the body to keep the skin smooth and soft by regular exfoliation and body polish programs to remove the dead skin cells.
- Body massage with aroma oil will help to give relief from the tiredness and pre-wedding stress.
- Body wax is also a part of the pre grooming of brides. One can go for a chocolate wax which helps to make the skin shiny soft besides removing unwanted hair.
- Chocolate body scrubs you can use for your body to keep the skin smooth and soft.
Pre-wedding beauty tips for Hands
In the mehndi ceremony, hands get the most attention. Start doing manicures before at least two weeks of the wedding. This will help to make the hands look clear and soft.
Nail art has gained popularity in the last few years. Make different nail arts on your nails at the mehndi ceremony. It enhances the beauty of the hand.
Pre-wedding tips for Hairs
Pre-wedding tips for the hair is as follows:
- You can try different bridal hairstyles only when the hair is healthy, shiny, and bouncing.
- For healthy hair, treatments must be started much earlier than the due date. This treatment includes regular massage, oiling, and getting rid of dandruff which is the primary cause of hair loss.
- Massaging the hair twice a week with warm coconut oil will help to make the hair lustrous, silky, and soft.
- The hair dye regime must be followed about two weeks before the wedding day.
Pre-wedding tips for Teeth Whitening
Whitening your teeth at home should be followed by the bride to enhance her smile. Unwanted stains on the teeth can also be removed by rubbing a lemon.
Strawberries and pineapple are two fruits that have been claimed to help whiten your teeth.
If you want whiter teeth, cut back on your sugar intake.
For your wedding outfit is most important. Since you will be the center of attraction, people will be eager to know about which costume or dress you are planning to wear on a wedding day as you are going to be the queen of the occasion.
Try to make you different from everybody who attends the wedding party.
Also, the dress or costume which you will be wearing must have a perfect fitting for you. The unfit dress will be unattractive and take away people’s attention from you.
An effective way to reduce stress and take some time out is by meditating for at least 15 minutes a day. It will help in maintaining your glowing skin. By meditating automatically positive thoughts can come into your mind.
Sleep is absolutely a must for healthier skin, body, and mind. Sleep is an absolute must before the wedding. Lack of sleep can give you dark circles. A polished skin, but with dark circles under the eyes, will definitely not look good on your wedding day. So, we advise you to sleep at least 8-10 hours a day.